By Robert G. Santee
Read or Download An Integrative Approach to Counseling: Bridging Chinese Thought, Evolutionary Theory, and Stress Management (Multicultural Aspects of Counseling And Psychotherapy) PDF
Similar psychological counselling books
For somebody contemplating a profession in a single of the numerous counseling professions yet not sure on which one to pursue, this ebook could be an exceptional source. It offers perception and data into the various occupation possibilities on hand and proposals and actions to evaluate one’s slot in this type of careers.
Discover ways to examine marriage and counseling throughout the lens of Rational Emotive remedy. Dr. Russell Grieger walks the reader during the RECT method and comprises various routines which are acceptable for clinicians to exploit with their consumers, for these who're in remedy and want a bit additional support, and for operating to enhance their courting all alone.
This ebook charts the origins and advancements of the Person-Centred strategy as much as the current, and strikes directly to discover the innovative of the paintings in its software to various and various teams inside of society.
This article offers present, obtainable info on improving the counseling procedure utilizing a brain-based paradigm. top specialists offer instructions and insights for turning into a skillful neuroscience-informed counselor, making direct connections among the cloth lined and scientific perform. during this much-needed resource—the first to handle neurocounseling strategies around the counseling curriculum—chapters conceal all of the 8 universal center parts within the 2016 CACREP criteria as well as a number of uniqueness components of the criteria.
- The Couple and Family Technology Framework: Intimate Relationships in a Digital Age
- Zweisprachig aufwachsen: Herausforderung und Chance für Kinder, Eltern und Erzieher (Beck Paperback) (German Edition)
- Person-centred Therapy and CBT: Siblings not Rivals
- The SAGE Encyclopedia of Marriage, Family, and Couples Counseling
- Empowerment Practice with Families in Distress (Empowering the Powerless: A Social Work Series)
- CFT Made Simple: A Clinician's Guide to Practicing Compassion-Focused Therapy (The New Harbinger Made Simple Series)
Additional info for An Integrative Approach to Counseling: Bridging Chinese Thought, Evolutionary Theory, and Stress Management (Multicultural Aspects of Counseling And Psychotherapy)